Wednesday 9 May 2012

Upward and Onward

Howdie.

It has been awhile since my last post. As most of you know already, I decided to stay home from going to Payton Jordan at Stanford University. My coach and I decided to stay home to rest and recover from the sinus infection/allergy hiccup I have had the past previous weeks. These current two weeks have been great! I am finally healthy and have done some great 800m specific workouts! I am finally feeling healthy, energetic and mentally ready to go! Seems like it has been forever since I have had no physical aliments and for that I feel very blessed. I am heading to LA on the 16th of May and racing at Oxy High Performance on the 18th. Then I am off to Phoenix on the 19th and racing there on the 21st. Hopefully I can get some good times out there and move forward with my progression and this years season! Ill keep y'all posted..

God bless!




JO.



No comments:

Post a Comment